Thursday, May 24, 2012

hey there, sparkles.

{hanes white tee, tiffany's necklace, chambray button down, j.crew skirt/belt/pumps/watch, YSL bag, vintage bracelets}
 I was totally inspired by a previous blogpost of mine while getting dressed on my third day.  I decided to add a bit of layer with an oversized, white tee.  To dress down the skirt, I paired a tied-up Chambray top and a simple lock necklace.  For a finishing touch, my gold bangles created an arm party with my favorite watch. 

My third day was totally insane- I fell even more in love.  I was running around the office all day and even got to sit in on a sales meeting- it was to die for! It's so empowering to see all these women (and our finance guy) work so hard and become so successful. Cheers, ladies!

4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and your layering! Oh and may I say, thank you for commenting on my blog!

    Mia
    skirtsandscarves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is beyond cute, I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower :-)
    xoxo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this work look! and that sequin skirt is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous look, Katie. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!