Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine

Over the past couple of years I've fallen in love.  I fell in love with fashion, new york city, salted caramel mochas, designers, california, and blogging.  Of course I've always loved my family, friends, and the boo...but the true love affair was finding my passion for something I want to do for the rest of my life.  So on Valentine's Day morning, it was fitting to wake up early for the Tory Burch fashion show live on her website, with a donut of course, followed by a Q&A with the lady herself.  What was your favorite ensemble in the show?
For my fellow college students, I know we cannot simply splurge on a cute Tory Burch sweater...so I found a similar top: American Apparel 3-D flower sweater, here
 Where were you in my prom days?
bottoms = hand painted leather
 Embellished tops will be all the rage again not only this upcoming fall, but this summer. Check out this adorable top, here!
I have my eye on a similar jacket, in beige, here.
(images: here)
To check out the entire collection, click here. Also, don't forget to check out my Valentines Day post here and the new listening section with the soundtrack to the show!
Lastly, Marquette Students should check out "Marquee Entertainment." They, along with the help of my wonderful friends, threw me an amazing birthday to remember (seen here) and do events every. single. weekend.
 Happy Wednesday everyone! 

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello! My favorite piece had to be the beautiful dress three images down. I love the mesh at the top followed by a dramatic waist. Did you watch the show?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello! My favorite piece was definitely the dress three images down. I also loved the tweed ensemble because of Tory's ability to mix the different colors and fabrics! Do you have a favorite?

      Delete
  3. I love these pictures. They're absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    http://louboutinsinlalaland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection. My favorite is by far the floral sweater. So cute.

    Patience
    Invitation to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
    J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore that beige jacket! i should definitely consider getting the similar jcrew trench

    http://leftoncardspond.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love nyc too! great looks
    follow each other?

    xoxo
    amanda

    www.intuitiveflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog!
    xoxo

    http://randomdetails-qt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day to you! Get pics! New follower.

    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. the first time I visited NY i couldn't help but wonder why i didn't live there. Now i still don't live there but i try to visit as soon as possible.
    Have a lovely day
    Sara C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. a beautiful bunch of pieces! thanks for sharing them ^^ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great collection, thanks for sharing!
    -LC

    http://www.pattyandlo.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!