Monday, April 16, 2012

Style Guru 2012.

Hello Everyone! I'm sorry for the week of announcements- but this morning I received an email that I can't wait to share with you guys.  I'm officially a Style Guru at College Fashionista!  I'm super excited to meet all the fashionable people at Marquette, join the CF team, and dip my toes in fashion journalism.  As a Style Guru, I find stylish people on the streets and write an article about their outfit once a week.

I can't wait to write articles about your amazing outfits! Check out the website and let me know what you think! 
Love you guys! xo

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! this sounds really exciting! Good luck!

    wtfwhatthefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture!

    GIVEAWAY // Win a £100 REISS gift voucher at www.PSbyDila.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by!